Saturday, September 23, 2006

Leia needs a home


I got this request in my mail. If you're interested, or if you know anyone who might be interested, let Natasha know.
From: natasha hemrajani
Date: Sep 21, 2006 1:36 PM
Subject: little kitten needing a home

hi all, meet leia, the three week old kitten we rescued from certain main road + onfiltered= kitty death yesterday morning. her mum's abandoned her and i've been looking for someone to adopt her (can't keep her at my place because we're out all day and there's no one to supervise her relationship with my dog, who hates cats) - she's very very tiny, very very cute and absolutely born for humans because she loves curling up on laps and necks and bellies and arms and purring away like water bubbling on the boil. please let me know if you're interested in homing her, or pass this email around to folks you know who can help find her a home.

she's currently being babysat by my darlingest friend nischint who has to take her to work at his mtv office in a little basket (much to the delight of all the women there i'm sure) but this is a temporary solution for just a few days

help, help people no i'm not givingher to the spca - all the animals in there die interested people mail me or call : radiantbear@gmail.com/ 9819841375

~n

4 comments:

boogersdelhidiaries said...

can't help with the kitten. but does Natasha need a place to stay?? keep me posted hehe.

bored sub said...

Tasbard.

Aditi said...

can't believe u r not taking her after such a fervent appeal;)

The Not So Talkative Man said...

Why don't you do that?