Saturday, February 09, 2008

I've been had tagged

Australopithecus has tagged me. Goddammit, Arjun! Here I go.

Instructions: Post 5 links to 5 of your previously written posts. The posts have to relate to the 5 key words given (family, friend, yourself, your love, anything you like). Tag 5 other friends to do this meme. Try to tag at least 2 new acquaintances (if not, your current blog buddies will do) so that you get to know them each a little bit better.

Since there's not much to talk about on this blog, I'll add some links from Neurotica, my previous blog.

Family: This one features mom, and her concern upon finding out that my ten-people college picnic party had six girls.

Friends: 'Magaj ka underwear utaarna' is as original an expression I've ever come across.

Yourself: Titled 'Close Call - one of my own favourites.

My lau: Hopeless excuse for flirting with the woman who would be my wife.

Anything I like: This post from Sub Terrain when I was celebrating Stupid Questions Week.


I need to tag five people. I have just three:

- Gaurav at Holi Kab Hai
- Venkat at Cricket Journal
- The crazy woman at Sewn Together

No comments: