Several Orkut forums have this game going on where you take your fortune cookie of the day from your homepage, add "in bed" at the end.
For example, if your fortune says "Good things will happen to you today", make it "Good things will happen to you in bed". You get the drift.
I played around with the variables a bit, and came up with my own.
Take any punchline from a well-known advertisement and add "but not in bed" at the end.
The results are hilarious. The suffix gives a vicious spin to the punchlines.
- Just Do It... but not in bed.
- Kingfisher, The King of Good Times... but not in bed.
- Masti Ne bBanaya Hame Marzi Ka Maalik... but not in bed.
- Sabki Pasand Nirma... but in bed.
- Amaron Batteries, Last Long, Really Long....but not in bed.
As it turns out, the suffix gives a nice twist to famous movie quotes too.
- Mogambo khush hua... but not in bed.
- Rishtey mein to hum tumhare baap lagte hain... but not in bed.
- May the force be with you... but not in bed.
I even tried it on cricket commentary:
- The two left-handers are stroking it well... but not in bed.
- The Bangladeshi batsmen are mesmerised... but not in bed.
If you find a few TV serials with names that have a verb in them, the suffix works there too:
- Kyuki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi... but not in bed.
Right, so if you ever come across people playing this game, you know where it all started. *wink*