Thursday, March 25, 2004

Doesn't make sense...!

'...Love is sweet misery...'.

- Aerosmith, Cryin (Get A Grip)



I'm sad because I can't have her. She's happy because she wants it to be that way. (?) If she's happy, then I'm happy. So when she IS happy, I am happy too. But her source of happiness is my source of misery.



So technically, I am happy and miserable at the same time about the same thing.



Which is just not possible.



And I can't say something like Life Sucks because seeing my life from a 3rd person point of view, I'm just too, too, too fascinated by what I am going through. Hyuk hyuk hyuk! :-D



Well said, Aerosmith! I used to think those lyrics were meaningless. But when you actually go through a situation like that, it all makes sense all of a sudden!



Life... JUST BRING IT!!!

No comments: