Saturday, May 08, 2004

Updates!

1) Leaving for Hyderabad and Banglore on the 11th. Shall be back on the 20th.



2) Cyclones in Saurashtra. It rained today in Ahmadabad. Aaah! The smell of the first rain! Even drowns out the smells from my toilet!



3) I got an email from Paul Gilligan. That's the same guy who creates 'Pooch Cafe'. Now is that amazing or what? :-D



4) I took out the car for a spin last Sunday. Today, Dad discovered that the battery died. Ouch! That never happened before!



5) Check out this series before they remove it! :-D



6) Finished reading Burial at Sea by Khushwant Singh. The story seemed inspired by Nehru's life. And there's too much sex! If that is 'Vintage KS' as the cover claims, I aint reading KS again!



7) O... KS stands for Khushwant Singh. Not Kama Sutra. Hyuk hyuk! :-P



8) I think I am suffering from insomnia. Maybe I'm still in love!

No comments: