Monday, September 25, 2006

Etcetera

Sometime Sometimes, I think one generation revolts to a school of thought only because it was accepted, often without questioning, by the previous generation.

It's like politics: if you're pro-Congress means you must protest every action of the BJP; if you're pro-Hinduism it must imply you're a Islam-hating fascist; if you're a Sourav Ganguly supporter, then you must dislike everything Greg Chappell does.

It doesn't work out that way, does it?

And if it does, it's it seems wrong.

Sub-edited: Vijayendra, October 13, 2006 5:05 AM

11 comments:

vijayendra said...

Sometimes, not sometime. And I think that all the time.

vijayendra said...

It seems wrong. Not It's.

illusion said...

HA HA HA...Boredsub what has happened to your subbing skills?

Aditi said...

'protest for the sake of it' eh? mayb, i think we accept more than we question.
btw, nice artwork to the right...ur work?

Aditi said...

oh btw abt the kitten, ship it to ahmedabad, i'll be glad to keep it

The Not So Talkative Man said...

Illuzon
As they say, even sub-editors have off-days. And I have a full month off. Heh heh heh.

The Not So Talkative Man said...

Vimoh
Thanks.

The Not So Talkative Man said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Not So Talkative Man said...

Aditi

It's a lifeform, not a t-shirt on ebay. But if you're rwally interested, I'll talk to Natasha. Let me know.

The Not So Talkative Man said...

Aditi

No, the illustration wasn't done by me.

Abhinay said...

Boss, I think I am back to blogging..got a few things I wanted to post..was a suggestion..wanna become joint editor of xcentrica? want to get the ole thing back up and runnin :D lemme know boss..

and rebelling? me? naahhhh..too fuckin lazy..heheh