Sunday, November 23, 2003

Whoohoo! It's a mirrrrracle!! The 'Neurotica' banner works! Thanks to Varun for uploading it on his Purdue server!



It's 8.01 now. Big day today! I have visualised this day ever since I completed 12th in June 2001. It's been almost 2 1/2 years since. It's the 2nd last sunday of November and I am about to join 115,000 other Indians to take an exam called CAT.



All the blood, sweat and tears, the frustrations, the joys, the load of booger you scrape of your nose while solving the mockcats - all those things boil down to 2 measly hours at the exam hall. 2 and a half years of hope, anxiety and an amalgamation of various emotions and feelings: all account for only 2 hours. It's ironical but true.



The feeling right now would be the same as the one I might have had before my 10th or 12th boards. A little more magnified because in both those cases, I was lucky to have English as the opening paper. And that helped to relieve the initial stress. But here, it's do or die. Get your act together for 2 hours, or a lot of hardwork accounts to nothing.



The exam starts at 10.30 so I gotta leave home at 9.30.



Let's see what happens. It's a long and winding road up ahead.

No comments: