I love cats but unfortunately I already have one in my house and its a tom. in my hostel, the kitten probably would not survive the dogs around here. I suggest you find some person nearby in the locality to get to keep it especially house wives are pretty kind-hearted. Sending it anywhere outside your city would be extremely diffcult.
7 comments:
Hail! Adobe Photoshop
oops! got the trick. galti se mistake ho gaya tha :)
Yes and then I saw this kid.
I love cats but unfortunately I already have one in my house and its a tom. in my hostel, the kitten probably would not survive the dogs around here.
I suggest you find some person nearby in the locality to get to keep it especially house wives are pretty kind-hearted.
Sending it anywhere outside your city would be extremely diffcult.
oye..pichle post pe jo comment choda uska reply kar..
same ol' H, still can't stop dreaming about taking over earth, eh!!
@David Khee khee khee
Post a Comment