(Tring! Tring!)
Me: Hello?
Him Good morning, sir. I’m calling from [BLEEP] bank. I see you have a [BLEEP] account with us.
Me: That’s right.
Him On basis of that account, I’d like to offer you a personal loan of 75,000 rupees.
Me: Umm, no, I’m not really interested.
Him (Getting pushy) But this loan is exclusively for you sir;, you have to take it.
Me: Ok, tell me more.
Him Sir, all you have to do is give me some basic information about yourself, like your address, date of birth, monthly income...
Me: Fine, but I have a condition too.
Him Sir, what would that be?
Me: I want the 75,000 rupees to be delivered at my home.
Him Sir...
Me: In coins of 10 paise.
Him Err...
Me: In two black-coloured suitcases.
Him Sir, kyu mazaak kar rahe hai?
Me: Heh heh. Sir, aap hi ne to shuru kiya.
--------------------------------------------
This hasn’t actually happened yet. But I’m guessing that it soon would.
4 comments:
hehehe..my friend has a great reply for tele marketers..picks up the phone and says " hello, you have reached hell, this is satan speaking..hehehehe
damn funny
On a serious note, ever tried to be on the other end of the line?
No. I choose not to harass absolute strangers for random reasons, that too on the phone.
Post a Comment